Eco-friendly wedding confetti
Imagine you kiss your husband at the altar, you turn to your friends and family and they lavish you with beautiful eco-conscious dried flower confetti. There is no reason to feel guilty since with dried flowers and the cone you have two ingredients that are biodegradable.
In this eco-conscious wedding style tip we considered two amazon finds:
- Dried flowers from Stripey
- Eco friendly carriers
How other brides implemented this style tip:
Place the flower confetti holders at the seat of the guests during the ceremony
Place the flower confetti holders at the entrance before the ceremony with a sign letting them know they should take one
Tips from the bride:
- If you place them on the seats place a small instruction so they know what to do with the flower confetti
- Ask some of you best friends to encourage the other guests to throw the confetti once you walk back down the aisle
- For the guests sitting on the edge they should have the largest amount of flower confetti
- Let your photographer know that this is a shot you would like them to capture.
If you haven’t done so yet, sign up for our BETA waitlist here